In the Media
At McFarlin LLP, we are deeply passionate about using our skills and knowledge for the good of those we serve. This is why we have spent years developing our knowledge of the laws that affect our clients, and we take every opportunity to share this knowledge with the general public. With local and national media outlets alike, we discuss niche topics like bankruptcy homestead exemptions, tips for buying and selling real estate, bankruptcy trends, accessibility lawsuits, and much more.
We've Been Featured In...
- EIN Presswire - Acclaimed Bankruptcy Attorney, Timothy McFarlin, Featured in Redfin for Examining Bankruptcy Homesteads Exemptions
- KABC - Debt Relief Radio, with Tim McFarlin and Lauren Sivan
- Redfin - Expert Legal Tips for Homebuying and Selling
- EIN Presswire - Acclaimed Bankruptcy Attorney, Timothy McFarlin, on Banks Prepare for Unprecedented Wave of Consumer Bankruptcy Filings
- EIN Presswire - Acclaimed Attorney, Timothy McFarlin, Examines the Spike in Mortgage Delinquencies as an Ominous Sign for Housing Prices
- Decision Making for Personal Investment: Real Estate Financing, Foreclosures and Other Issues, by Waymond Rodgers (Book)
- Cision - Orange County Real Estate Firm Signals Next Leg of Financial Crisis
- Mandelman Matters - Timothy McFarlin, Attorney at Law
- AdvisorHub - California Man Sues Edward Jones over Wheelchair Accessibility
- Bankrate - 5 Questions To Ask a Real Estate Attorney
- Newport Beach Independent - Benefit: Big Brothers Big Sisters Raises $900K at Balboa Bay Resort Gala
From short interviews to full articles to radio talk shows, we are incredibly grateful for the opportunities we have to reach communities here in Irvine and throughout the United States. Processes like real estate transactions, bankruptcy, civil lawsuits, and estate planning are highly complex, and we work every day to enhance our clients’ knowledge of their rights and options.
Continue to check back here to see what our team is up to. If you need top-tier counsel and representation for your legal or financial matter, contact us online or call (949) 570-5025 for a free initial consultation.
Going through the challenging process of bankruptcy litigation can feel overwhelming, especially on top of the stress of your financial situation. Remember that the team of McFarlin LLP is at your side, ready to handle any conflict with both delicacy and strength.
Our aggressive yet strategic approach will get you the best possible result. We always plan our approach carefully and execute impeccably.
Our communication and client update standards are second to none. Our law firm app gives you direct access to your case at all times.
Peace of Mind
Struggling with the burden of a legal issue can be overwhelming, but hiring the right law firm will put you at ease and give you your life back.
“Everyone I dealt with at this firm was both caring and professional and I thank them.”- Len Brown
“Tim and his gang of awesome lawyers have helped my family the past five years.”- Whitie Rhodes
“Their representation was efficient and effective and things worked out in our favor.”- Madison Loyola