Business Lawyers in Irvine
Representing Businesses Across LA, OC & Southern California
As a business owner, you are likely familiar with the legal hurdles you need to navigate to form your entity, limit liability, grow and adjust your operations, reduce expenses, and form relationships with other companies. At McFarlin LLP, we have spent years practicing business law so we can effectively represent your interests and protect your Irvine business’ long-term growth. Our business lawyers offer a wide variety of services because we aim to provide comprehensive solutions for every client.
Legal Services for Your Business
Protecting your business from liability and maximizing its revenue every year takes frequent and careful evaluation of risks, financial resources, and applicable laws on the local, state, and federal levels. At McFarlin LLP, we have mastered the ability to navigate these laws and advance the best interests of the business owners we represent.
Here are just a few of the case types we handle as business attorneys:
- Business debt management. If you need to file bankruptcy, we can help you decide between liquidating your company through Chapter 7 or restructuring it through Chapter 11. Subchapter V of Chapter 11 can specifically help small business owners who want to retain control of their companies while reducing debt from small business loans, merchant loans, and more. If bankruptcy is not right for your business, we can use other methods of debt negotiation and settlement.
- Business litigation. If a dispute arises, we can provide tenacious representation in court. Some of the cases we’ve handled have involved breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, partnership and corporate disputes, and debt collection defense.
- Employment litigation. One of the major areas of liability for any business involves employment. Employers have a host of responsibilities they must fulfill, and employees can obtain substantial compensation if the employer does not implement a strategic defense. We can work to not only protect you from employment disputes but help you obtain the best possible resolution in court.
- Commercial real estate litigation. Real estate is a complicated area of law—especially when a dispute involves multiple businesses. Because we have experience in both business law and real estate law, we are uniquely qualified to handle even the most complex commercial property disputes.
- Business contracts. The contracts you form with clients, partners, and other businesses must be reviewed by qualified professionals. We can help you form airtight legal documents that protect your company from liability and hold other parties accountable. If a dispute arises over a contract, we can fight aggressively for a favorable resolution on your behalf.
Because we have spent years developing our skills as business lawyers, we have truly seen it all. In addition to the above areas, we also handle loan modification disputes, fraud, unfair competition issues, and defense against product liability and class action lawsuits.
“Everyone I dealt with at this firm was both caring and professional and I thank them.”- Len Brown
“Tim and his gang of awesome lawyers have helped my family the past five years.”- Whitie Rhodes
“Their representation was efficient and effective and things worked out in our favor.”- Madison Loyola