Here is how it works:
- We help you obtain a copy of your credit report if you don’t already have it.
- You review the report and tell us where the errors are and what information needs to be corrected.
- We inform the credit bureaus about the errors and demand that they make the corrections.
- If they make the corrections as instructed, great! Your report is now error-free and it cost you nothing.
- If, however, the credit bureaus fail to correct your report as requested, we collect a payment from them and then turn over the first $1,000 to you.
- Only after you receive $1,000 do we charge you any attorney’s fees.
You deserve to have accurate information reflected on your credit reports. Let us fix the problem for you free of charge.
Talk to a Southern California Credit Report Error Attorney Today
The credit report error attorneys at McFarlin LLP are experienced at holding the credit reporting agencies accountable. Take control of your credit score today.