Experts in Small Business Startups
Starting your own business can be an exciting, and fulfilling enterprise. Dependable legal advice is a crucial component in any successful small business endeavor. The many legal aspects involved in starting your own business can be a daunting undertaking for an entrepreneur. Taking on legal responsibilities yourself can simply take the fun out of running your own business altogether.
Legal Advice Before You Start Your Business
Not only is sound legal advice a necessity when you run your own business, but it is also wise to seek professional legal advice before you decide to invest time and money into a business idea. There are some legal matters that our attorneys at McFarlin LLP can foresee, and in turn save your business from unnecessary pitfalls.
Legal Advice and Your Small Business
It is important to get the basic corporate structure of your business worked out properly from the start. The amount of money you invest in legal representation could save you from severe financial complications in the future.
McFarlin LLP Can Advise You On
- What type of business entity is appropriate for your business?
- What do I need to know about hiring employees?
- What do I need to know about leasing or purchasing office space?
- Are there any documents I need to file with the state to start and operate my business?
- What should I know about firing an employee?
- Is it in your best interest to incorporate your business, or operate as a LLC, partnership, or sole proprietorship?
- How various contracts will affect my business operations?
- How can I protect my intellectual property? With a trademark, patent, or copyright?
- What kind of information do I need to keep in my employee’s file?
We Can Also Assist You With
- Creating shareholder or membership agreements
- Creating a business plan
- Creating Articles of Incorporation and Corporate Bylaws
- Creating an employment or independent contractor agreements
- Reviewing and negotiating office leasing or purchase agreements
We Want Your Small Business to Be a Success
At McFarlin LLP we want to see you small business succeed. We take pride in safeguarding our small business clients from unnecessarily legal issues. If you are an entrepreneur, or if you are in the process of starting a business don’t hesitate to contact us. We offer free small business consultations to prospective clients. You can give us a call (888) 728 0044, or email us. We look forward to serving all of your small business legal needs.